Friday, March 24, 2006

 

"Botak Head"

23-Mar-2006:
I gave Dominic his first hair cut today. Well, actually it was his 2nd hair cut but my first attempt at it. :-) His first hair cut was done by his Grandma using a pair of scissors, whereas I used an electric hair clipper (see picture below). Dominic's Grandma insisted on using a pair of scissors as opposed to the hair clipper for fear that the clipper will graze his scalp. In fact, I think the clipper is a lot safer than the scissors. The scissors had sharp edges and pointed ends, which can accidentally hurt my little baby. The clipper on the other hand is designed to be "scratch-safe". You can adjust the length of hair you want remain uncut by selecting from several comb settings which can be locked into the clipper (see picture below). Therefore with the correct setting, it is quite impossible to bruise the scalp accidentally.


>
The hair clipper reminds me of the lawn mower. You haven't seen a lawn mower sending pieces of earth flying everywhere, have you? :p I think I did a pretty good job with Dominic. It was pretty easy actually ... just shave the whole head! Now Dominic is a "botak head".







Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?





Google