Wednesday, October 11, 2006

 

Celebrity Look Alike

11-OCT-2006:
Today I found out from a friend's blog about this website that can run face recognition and match your photo to your closest celebrity look-alike. And woo-hoo! Guess what? I was so happy that I am 90% like Sammy Cheng!! I mean ... at least for this photo, I looked like her. :-)
SM's closest match is Jet Li! Muah-haa-haa-haa!!
As for Dominic, the website kept matching him to female celebrities. I tried with many photos and finally I got a male match, i.e. Fujiki Naohito - I have no idea who he is.
To find your own celebrity look-alike, goto http://www.myheritage.com.










Comments:
Heehee...I think you all look like the celebrity!

It just goes to show that the more baby-faced one is, the better looking they are perceived :)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?





Google