Wednesday, November 01, 2006

 

Happy Halloween

1-Nov-2006:
Today is Halloween. The TV had been showing Halloween shows the whole day. To me, it was just another ordinary day. Same old, same old ... until someone rang my door bell in the evening. My first thought was that SM was home early. When I opened the door I was shocked to see witches and vampires shouting 'Trick or Treat!!!'. I was seriously shocked - I've seen this many times on TV but really didn't expect it to happen to me. I was totally lost when I said 'Oh .. I'm sorry but I don't have anything for you', although I did have some Kit Kat with me. I felt so bad to disappoint those kids. I must remember to prepare some treats next year.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?





Google