Friday, March 07, 2008

 

Garlic Lover

7-MAR-2008:

Recently, Dominic had taken a liking to garlic. He simply loves it ... just like mummy. :-) He would ask to "try" the raw garlic when we were preparing dinner together. It's such a wonderful thing to happen because now he has become much less picky with food. As long as there's garlic in it and as long as he sees the garlic in it, he'll eat it happily. This is great because I tend to use garlic in almost every dish.

He loves garlic but he can't say garlic properly - "garyik" - he still can't pronounced the 'L'. :p

Two things I'm happy about today:

  1. I'm happy that Dominic has been very well-behaved during this week.
  2. I'm happy that the sun is shining so brightly outside my window.


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?





Google