Wednesday, March 05, 2008

 

A TV at My Work Desk

5-MAR-2008:

Yesterday, I received a TV and a HD box at work, which means I can now watch TV at work ... at my desk ... my own personal TV. Too bad I can't turn the volume up ... that will be going to far, but at least I can turn on the subtitles. Hahaha!

This project that I'm working on is really quite enjoyable. We have a Programme Manager here who reminds me of Michael J. Fox - small built, cute face with a little grey hair at the side burn. Somehow, I find that last part rather attractive. ;-) I have extended my tenure here until mid April, after which I MIGHT have the choice to stay or move on to another project - one which will probably be better for my career development but will require more of my presence. If I take up the new project, I might not be able to work from home anymore. I asked daddy the question yesterday - career advancement or continue to enjoy life? Daddy told me to go for the easy path, without even thinking twice.

Between family and work, I'd say that family is definitely more important. But being me, how can I resist an interesting role? Despite being the adventurous always-looking-for-more-work-and-challenge me, I have always landed in easy roles with too much time to spare in the office. It wasn't as if I shun away from responsibilities. I was literally shouting "Give me more work!", but I always ended up with ample time to blog. :-D I always tell daddy "It doesn't matter in which country you're working in, it's just your fate.". ;-)


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?





Google