Monday, October 20, 2008

 

I Have Nothing To Do

20-OCT-2008:

Seriously, I've been sitting here whole morning pretending to work but the truth is I have absolutely nothing to do. The project is coming to the end of the end and here I am waiting for the next project to kick off while I close up gaps here and there, which is totally boring. I have a bunch of documents to read - background information for the new project - which I really should read but they just totally put me to sleep. Yawnnn ...

Anyway, what have I been up to the whole morning? First, I did a little bit of online banking and then I checked my emails, and gave my brains some exercise through the Multiply debates (hehe!). Then I did some research on toddler beds and short-listed a couple for Dom, chatted with a few friends, and oh ... I also designed the template for my cool "digital recipe book" - Hehe! - you'll get to see this when it's finished. The recipe book I mean. The tempate is done, all I need to do now is type in my recipes and stick photos of my dishes in there.

Today, I also went online to look at the official Twilight movie trailer - what a disappointment, I spotted more variations from the book, they might as well modify the whole story. I took my own sweet time at lunch and then did some grocery shopping at Tesco, and now it's only 2:30pm!

By the way, Daddy recently gave me this cool sophisticated mobile phone - it's his company phone but for some reason he doesn't want to do it. It's been sitting at home doing nothing for a few days and Daddy has been begging me to take it, but I said I don't have anyone to call, which is totally true. I hardly use my phone and when it does ring it's usually bad news from the nursery, so I'd rather it not ring at all. So anyway, it's my phone now. It runs on Windows and has all the Microsoft Office applications. 2 Mega pix camera and it's wi-fi enabled and stuffs like that. So far, I've only used it as my alarm clock and I've made one trial call to Daddy's phone to prove that it's working. Honestly, I don't get why some people would need all those stuffs on their phone - as if they're going to do their Excel spreadsheets on a palm-sized phone.

CIMG4541

CIMG4542


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?





Google