Wednesday, September 24, 2008

 

Been Busy

24-SEP-2008:

I said it too soon when I said that there wasn't enough work in this new project to occupy me for 2 weeks. There has been a lot work since Friday afternoon and believe it or not, I actually worked the whole day from 9 to 5 on Monday. There's still work today but I guess I can afford a little time to blog. :-) Tomorrow, there'll be another workshop and I'll be lucky if I can logon to the Internet at all. Next Monday, I'll be back on the bench - if I am not assigned to another project. Perhaps if I'm lucky, I'll get a few days break.

We went window shopping for cars last weekend, but the question remains do we need a car now? I won't be driving to work because it's just so convenient to hop on a free shuttle, and I can even take a nap on the way. Daddy won't be driving to work because it'll be a nightmare (not to mention expensive) to drive into the city centre. Dominic's nursery is just 1 minute walk away. The supermarkets, library, swimming pool, pharmacies and restaurants are all within 10 mins walk. The clinic is just next door. So what are we going to use the car for? Perhaps only for weekend trips, and in that case, wouldn't it make more sense to just rent a car when we need it?


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?





Google