Wednesday, February 03, 2010

 

Eligible Bachelor

3-FEB-2010:

A couple of weeks ago, Saimun was telling me that one of his friends is actively seeking a girl friend. He's 33 years old this year and Head of the IT Department (or something like that) with Tesco. He was Saimun's school mate, which means they have known each other for ages. Their mums know each other too and he has a good track record, i.e. loves his family, honors his mum and dad, etc, etc. We also used to work together in Accenture. He's currently earning a good salary (I presume), drives a Camry and owns 2 properties. He's also not bad looking. I dug up the following photo from my wedding. He's the one seated, 2nd from the right, next to the girl in maroon.

Anyone interested? Or anyone you know who might be interested?

PS: Saimun said he wouldn't mind me doing this because he seriously is looking. :-)

55


Comments:
Looks like a good catch! And I wonder why he isn't caught yet. Best of luck to him.

Your mummy/baby blog is slowly morphing into a dating site? LOL
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?





Google