Monday, January 04, 2010

 

Mums And Their Kids

26-Dec-2009:

It was boxing day and I took the kids out for lunch where we met some of my old classmates and their kids. I had so much fun and I'm sure the kids did too!

Here's Kyle getting acquainted with Dominic. I've never seen a child eat lunch as quickly as Kyle. Immediately after that, he said "Dominic, let's play!", and because of that Dom only had a few pieces of sausages.

CIMG6535

CIMG6538

Whatever show they were watching managed to draw in some attention from others.

CIMG6537

CIMG6539

And here's Zac trying to get acquainted with the sleeping beauty (Emily).

CIMG6532

Here are the kids with the "female Santa Claus". I have to say Lan was very good with the kids. Thanks for serving Dominic food (while I eat, hehe) and thanks for the Christmas presents too. Emily's dress is lovely and Dom didn't manage to fit even 2 pieces of the puzzles together. :-D I think I'll have to do it one day after we move to our new place and have more space.

CIMG6544

CIMG6543

After lunch, the kids had doughnuts.

CIMG6546

CIMG6548

And finally, it was chilling out time.

CIMG6550


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?





Google