Thursday, January 07, 2010

 

Blessed 2010

7-JAN-2010:

I set ONE goal for the year 2009 and that was to expand my family. With God's blessings, I have achieved that goal. This year, we start out our journey as new parents all over again with baby Emily.

Other than that, I also began 2009 with TWO resolutions, i.e.

1. "To let daddy take on most of the basic care for Dom".

Not only have I achieved this, I have passed on the entire responsibility to Saimun. He can now proudly claim to be a competent father and babysitter.

2. To eat healthy and sleep early.

This is pretty subjective but I think I do alright. I now go to bed together with the kids, which is at 9pm. I have 3 meals a day without fail - breakfast, lunch and dinner. I either eat oats porridge or breakfast cereals with milk for breakfast (except Sundays), a balanced lunch (always home cooked) and dinner (also home cooked, even on weekends, except occassionally).

For the year 2010, I wish for nothing except for the status quo. I thank the Lord for my wonderful family and for fitting all the pieces of our lives nicely for us.

However, one must not be too complacent and should always look forward with new goals. I've thought about it and my goal this year is to:

1. Take a course. Be it a cooking course or singing lessons, I will take a course.

Fingers crossed.


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?





Google