Tuesday, February 22, 2011

 

New Member

22-Feb-2011:

There's a new member in the family (officially) since Nov last year. My little brother finally tied the knot after much pestering from family members last year. It was a small affair. The ROM was done much earlier and we had a small dinner in Ipoh with family members only. We went to the same restaurant that we always go twice a year for grandma's birthday and CNY.

Dom had his school concert just a week ago and for this wedding dinner, I dressed him up in his concert costume. He looked so handsome and adorable! As for Em, she looked just like a little bride with her white dress.

After the event, now that I looked at the photos I realized I haven't got a one taken with the bride and groom! The camera man was so lousy! Admittedly, the camera man was my husband.

DSC00164 DSC00171

DSC00185 DSC00190 DSC00207 DSC00239


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?





Google