Friday, February 08, 2008

 

"Wee Wee" Training Update

8-FEB-2008:

The "wee wee" training is not going well, unfortunately. First of all - and the most annoying reason - there was no support from daddy. Daddy said we should do it ONLY on weekends because weekday evenings are cold and he was concerned that Dominic's buttocks will get cold sitting on the floor without a diaper. Sigh! We might as well wait until next summer then!

Secondly ... well, there's no 'secondly' actually. That was the only reason. So the mission is "reduced" until further notice.

Finally, two things I'm happy about today:

  1. I'm happy that Dominic is recovering from fever.
  2. Although I'm off sick today, I'm happy that I get to stay home.


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?





Google