Thursday, August 07, 2008

 

I Made Irene's Thai Fish Cake

7-Aug-2008:

The recipe is Irene's and you can find it here. I have finally decided to get myself a bottle of the all-famous "fish sauce" and try this recipe out and you know what ... I think it tastes delicious!

The recipe doesn't come with measurements - as in how much curry paste to use, how many tablespoons of fish sauce, but just use your own common sense. :-)

Alright, the photo doesn't look very nice but it tastes good. The next time I make this dish again, I will try the following modifications:

  1. Instead of making them into "cakes", pat them down really flat so that they are like patties instead of cakes (which I've done this time).
  2. Coat it with breadcrumbs.

Let's see how it turns out. :-)

I now have a whole bottle of fish sauce which I may only use for this one dish. So I hope Irene will post more great recipes that will make use of the fish sauce.


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?





Google