Monday, August 04, 2008

 

Fashion

4-AUG-2008:

Last Saturday was the first time I ever stepped into Mango (or MNG as you might call it). Even though the chain existed for years (in Malaysia itself), I've never bought anything from MNG before. The fashion just didn't go with my ... style. Surprisingly, this weekend I actually found that I like their range of summer clothings and more surprisingly they are very much cheaper than the Zara and French Connection that I usually buy from.

When daddy just asked me if I would like to go shopping (out of the blue) while he cared for Dominic, I grabbed the opportunity even though there was really nothing I had wanted to buy. As with shopping, "window shopping" can also be a good therapy for the mind and soul, and I landed myself on Regent Street.

I think many of you would agree with me that window shopping is never much fun unless you go home with at least one item, otherwise the "therapy" fails. So therefore, I had pampered myself with a pretty dress and cardigan from no other than Mango.

However, my most priced purchase for the day was a Burberry leather purse. I'm happy that I couldn't find the same purse on the Internet! :-) I initially wanted buy a Gucci purse to match my Gucci handbag but I guess this is just as good. I am never a fashion fanatic and I only just found out that Burberry originates from England. I should get more of it while I'm still here. The service was excellent. There was actually a guy designated to just open doors for customers.


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?





Google