Friday, July 04, 2008

 

Happy!

4-JULY-2008:

Last Tuesday, daddy passed his driving theory test. Congratulations to daddy! Daddy had to leave work early on Tuesday to sit for the test and therefore on Wednesday morning, he told Dominic that mummy will take him to the nursery instead. As soon as Dominic heard that, he turned whiny and moody, and he told me that he didn't want to go to school. But according to daddy, he has been fine the past few days and hasn't cried at all when he dropped him off. So anyway, I took Dominic to the nursery - him and I walking hand in hand.

Dominic: Mummy, go to school.

Me: Yes, mummy will send you to school today. Daddy needs to go to work early.

Dominic: Mummy, big hug.

Me: Yes, afterwards you give mummy a big hug. You enjoy yourself and mummy will go to work.

Dominic: Do-nic cry!

Me: Ha? No, don't cry. School is fun ... yadda, yadda, yadda.

When we got there, he pressed the bell and walked in on his own.

Me: Okay, give me mummy a big hug now. (And we hugged).

Me: Say bye-bye to mummy (but he already started to walk away)

Dominic: Bye the window!

("Teacher" looked at me blur)

Me: Bye at the window (I explained)

And he climbed on a chair next to the window and waved bye-bye to me on my way out.


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?





Google