Thursday, July 03, 2008

 

Sleep Separation Technique

3-JULY-2008:

Dominic never had any problems going to sleep on his own, in his own room. I would normally just put him in bed, get out of the room and get on with my other stuffs. Unfortunately, all that changed after we came back from Malaysia last month. He insisted that I stay in the room with him and hold his hand while he fell asleep. As you might recall, I recently wrote that I had to take a nap in his room between 9 - 10pm every night, while waiting for him to fall asleep.

Then, I consulted my "Ask Supernanny" book and she told me to use the Sleep Separation Technique. I used it and it worked, although I modified the technique a little bit. Now, Dominic is back to normal and I have plenty of "me-time" in the evening. :-) Here's what Jo Frost wrote about her Sleep Separation Technique.

As mentioned, I modified the technique a bit.

For mums out there who are experiencing the same problem, do give this a try. It really works.


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?





Google