Wednesday, January 07, 2009

 

What We Got From Post X'mas Sales

7-JAN-2008:

This year, I made some preparations. A coupla weeks before Christmas, I ordered Debenhams vouchers with 8% discount (part of company benefits). After Christmas, there was a 20% discount on all items at Debenhams so off I went one day. It wasn't very crowded (mind you, I didn't go on Boxing Day) and most importantly I already knew what I wanted to get so it was a quick and easy shopping trip.

So with the 20% discount and the 8% discount from the vouchers, I got:

(A) This Anolon Infinite Circulon hard anodized saute pan with lid (but I also use it as a frying pan). I love it. It's the best pan I've ever owned. The only downside is the weight (very heavy) but I think all good pans are heavy. At least this one is not as heavy as the cast iron ones.

CIMG5207

(B) An Anolon chopping knife (previously was using cheap Ikea one). Heavy but now I can chop chicken through the bones. Love it too but not as much as the pan.


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?





Google