Tuesday, September 01, 2009

 

A Quick Update

1-Sept-2009:

Well, I've been rather busy lately. I spent the last 2 weeks or so house hunting but sad to say we've still not found anything yet. We viewed a semi-D last week and I quite liked it. My MIL loved it because it's just across the main road from her house! Anyway, we made an offer but the owner said the price was too low for him and Saimun refused to push it any higher (said he wants to retire and be a house husband instead, so would rather buy a cheaper house).

I finally received my new car last week and took a drive to Raub on Sunday to visit an elephant sanctuary (I think it was Raub ... somewhere in/near Pahang, I think). It was hot and sunny and MIL complained that the elephants were extremely smelly. The photos are all in my BIL's camera and I wonder when he's going to upload them.

I've been having problems falling asleep at night. Most of the time, it takes me about 2 hours to fall back asleep after I wake up for a pee, by which it is time for my next pee. :-D

Dominic has stopped using nappies at night. It's been about 4 weeks now and it happened accidentally one night when we forgot to put on a nappy for him and discovered that he was dry the next morning. However, he was still jet lagged at the time and went to bed really late. On the 2nd and 3rd night, he even woke up on his own to pee! But that only lasted for 2 days. Once his jet lag was gone, he wets the bed every night unless I wake him up on time to pee. Now, he manages to stay dry on most nights but that's only because I wake him up at 12:30am and 2:30am to pee. That's also the time when I need to pee myself. I wonder when he will do it himself without having me wake him up.


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?





Google