Friday, February 26, 2010

 

4-Year-Old Talk

27-Feb-2010:

Scene 1:
He woke up on the morning. We were still in bed.

Him: Mummy it's morning. Can I go outside and watch tv?
Me: Yes, after you bathe and brushed your teeth.

And so he watched tv. After a while ...

Me: How many shows are you going to watch?
Him: I'm going to watch ... Ermm ... I'm going to watch ... (pause) ... Is 5 shows a lot?

Scene 2 - Telling Lies:
After dinner ...
Him: Mummy can I drink this Vitagen?
Me: Whose Vitagen is it? Please ask mama first.

He went and came back ...
Him: Mama said yes!

Later I asked his mama if he asked her. She said no.

Scene 3 - Reading the Bible
Me (reading from book): Jesus travelled from Bethlehem to Jerusalem ...
Him: Where is Bethlehem?
Me: Its the place where baby Jesus was born.
Him: Oh. Yes.

After a while ...
Me (still reading): Jesus asked John to baptize him ...
Him: Last time when the man pour water on my head and I'm baptized?
Me: Yes.
Him: And mummy too?
Me: Yes.
Him: Is my daddy baptized?
Me: Err ... No.
Him: Why?
Me: Because he didn't want to.
Him: Why?
Me: You ask him later.

Scene 4 - Talking on the phone with Daddy:
Him: Daddy, last time I went to Ipoh. You know, Ipoh is veeery veeery small one! You go round and round and round and round ...

Hahaha!

Scene 5:
Him: Last time when I'm taking bath mama said pandai! You know what is pandai? Pandai means good!



Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?





Google