Friday, April 30, 2010

 

Swimming

30-April-2010:

We have been swimming every weekend since Saimun came back. However, I don't get much swimming done. More like just a dip in the baby pool with Em. Problem is the girl is a total attention-seeker who doesn't like to be left alone at all. Our first time there with her, we took both the kids into the baby pool. After a while, I took Em out since her hands and feet were already wrinkled and it was the first time she swam so to play it safe, we took her out of the pool. I changed her, put her on the buggy then we all went back to the big pool to swim. After not more than 5 minutes, she started screaming. So while Dom and I swam, Saimun had to sit on the deck with Em on his lap (her pants was all wet later on because daddy was wet). I didn't get much swimming done too because Dom was with me, but at least I did a couple of laps. Gotta think of plan that allows all of us to swim.

IMG_0199

IMG_0210

IMG_0208

IMG_0192

IMG_0180


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?





Google