Wednesday, July 28, 2010

 

Getting Back into the Fun!

28-JULY-2010:

Now that I have my own kitchen again, life is more fulfilled. First of all, we have a new oven. We first tested out the oven with a frozen store-bought pizza and then the following week (or the week after) I proceeded in making my own pizza from scratch. It turned out ... well ... not perfect - the bread is little too crispy, but to Dom, a pizza is a pizza. :-D

Here are some pictures, including some pictures taken by Dom while I was too busy to notice.

CIMG6772

CIMG6770

IMG_0963

IMG_0964

IMG_0938

I have also just received a new breadmaker (housewarming gift) from a relative. I've yet to try it but will make sure I put it to good use. :-)


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?





Google