Wednesday, June 02, 2010

 

Mother's Day Craft

2-JUNE-2010:

This is really way overdue. Mother's Day was on May 9, 2010, which was almost one month ago, but seriously, I've been very busy both at work and at home. In fact, as I'm typing this (at work), I've got a lot of things still incomplete on my plate but will do to take a break.

This year, Dom made two Mother's Day crafts at school and he hung it on the knobs of our chest of drawers in the room. I saw it when I came home on Friday and he was having dinner in the kitchen. When he saw me, he said to me, come, mummy, come, I have something to show you (he didn't know I've already seen the thing he wanted to show me). When we reached the door to our room, he said, wait here, mummy, don't come in, it's a surprise. He then retrieved his crafts from the room, hid them behind his back and then he shouted 'Surprise!!!' and showed them to me. :-) Of course, I pretended to be surprised.

He made Mother's Day craft at Sunday school too, which is a necklace. The kids learnt to sing a song which they performed in front of everyone on that Sunday. Basically, I was one of the mums who actually sang louder than the kids and we were quite happy singing for ourselves. Haha! Dominic on the other hand got stage fright, was teary and couldn't open his mouth on stage, whereby during rehearsal he was singing at the top of his lungs.


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?





Google