Sunday, February 10, 2008

 

Coming Up - Valentine's Day

10-FEB-2008:

Daddy and I don't usually give each other Valentine's gift. We think it's too commercialized and neither of us what you would call romantic. Besides we don't like racking our brains for gift ideas. Flowers are waste of money and we buy chocolates all the time anyway.

This year, daddy bought a Nintendo Wii (about 1 week after he bought the Nintendo DS Lite).

I said (about the Wii): "Is that my Valentine's gift?"

Daddy: "Yes, it is. For you to exercise."

Me: "Thank you, thank you. If you said that to some other girl, she would slap you - like - 'What? Do you mean I'm fat?'"

Daddy: "No ... for you to keep fit and healthy."

There's only one game in there at the moment, which is Wii Sports. There's tennis, golf, bowling, boxing and baseball. Guess what? My favourite one so far is BOXING! Hahaha!

Daddy is very impressed with the box. It can play photo albums, connect to the Internet, download news ... But then again, daddy was also very impressed when he bought the PS2 many years ago. I don't quite remember where the PS2 box is now. I wonder how long it takes before the Wii is covered in dust too. :p He hasn't touched the DS Lite since he bought the Wii. Haha!

I almost forgot ... two things I'm happy about today:

  1. I'm happy that we had a CNY gathering last night (will blog about that later).
  2. I'm happy that I can still find two things to be happy about on a daily basis. :-)

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?





Google