Thursday, March 20, 2008

 

Dominic's "Book Shelf"

20-MAR-2008:

When we first moved in to this flat one year ago, Dominic's "book shelf" was just his Fisher Price Kick & Crawl Aquarium.

We tried not to buy him too many books but to borrow them from the library instead becasue it will add to the nightmare when we move again. But somehow, without realizing it, his collection of books have become this large pile.

I just love lining up books on my shelves (if I have any). Better still, if I can build my own library in my house, I will. Sigh ... so since we don't have any shelves and it's not a good idea to buy one, I lined up Dominic's books on the floor instead.

Our landlord has mentioned that he would like to sell off this flat that we're renting. Sigh ... which means we have to move again. Can anyone give me £350k to buy this place?


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?





Google