Sunday, September 07, 2008

 

Check Out My First Egg Tarts

7-SEP-2008:

Yesterday was a busy day. I wanted to have an attempt at making Chinese egg tarts and I wanted to do it on Saturday rather than Sunday because daddy will be flying off to Chicago again on Sunday morning. And I wanted to make curry mee for dinner on Saturday because daddy is gonna eat American food for one whole week while he's in Chicago.

I woke up on Saturday morning and daddy told me buy him and Dominic some sweaters - another chance for me to shop and spend money. I came home after lunch with goodies for both Dominic and daddy but nothing for myself. :-(

Anyway, I started making the tarts as soon as I got back and the results was rather satisfactory. They tasted good while they were still warm but after that, they were edible but not exactly delicious. I would prefer egg tarts with the flaky multiple layers base. Maybe next time I would use puff pastry for the shell instead. Overall, I would call it a success. :-)

CIMG4404

CIMG4405

CIMG4407

CIMG4406


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?





Google