Monday, January 12, 2009

 

CNY Shopping Done!

12-JAN-2009:

We finished all of our CNY shopping on Saturday. It was really, really quick! I basically just scanned for everything that was red and only at the sale section. I got a red skirt from Ted Baker at 50% (by the way, I tried on a size 0 and I couldn't zip up! Haha! That was very ambitious of me!). Then I got a not-so-red (but still red) top from Gap to go with the red skirt and another red dress from Gap. I'll be glaringly red this CNY!

For Dominic, I got him 2 red t-shirts and 2 pairs of khaki pants - all for under £15.

As for daddy, he found himself a discounted red shirt from Ted Baker.

Correction - my whole family will be glaringly red this CNY!


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?





Google