Sunday, June 28, 2009

 

We Baked Cupcakes

28-JUNE-2009:

Inspired by Irene's post, we (Dom and I) made chocolate blackberry cupcakes on Saturday and here's the result. For the recipe, click here.

Dom had been bugging me to bake some cakes for many weeks now, so he totally enjoyed himself and totally made a mess too. I felt like I spent the entire day in the kitchen. First, it was breakfast. Although it was only milk and toast but still somebody had to wash up afterwards. Then, we made burger for lunch in the afternoon. After lunch, we baked the cupcakes and after that, more washing up. Finally, I had to cook dinner. Oh ... and I also cooked double-boiled chicken essence soup for myself.

Anyway, here are our cupcakes.

CIMG5923

As mentioned in Irene's post, the recipe makes 12 cupcakes but I used muffin-sized cases, therefore I doubled the cake batter and made 12 large cupcakes instead. Dominic ate 2 immediately after they were freshly made and ate another one after dinner (he said it was delicious). I ate one in the afternoon and one in the evening, and daddy ate one. I gave 3 each to my 2 neighbours and that was it - all finished in one day. I'm glad I made large ones.

Here's Dom enjoying his cake.

CIMG5925


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?





Google