Thursday, June 04, 2009

 

What Does He Do All Day?

2-JUNE-2009:

9:15am - I log in to the camera and Dominic is having breakfast. Cereal.

9:30am - He's playing with the computer.

9:50am - He has left the computer table. He's now cutting up fruits. I think I see a pear ... and something yellow (not bananas, they're round), but there are bananas too as well as grapes and oranges. He and two other children cut the fruits up and put them in plates.

10:15am - They're done cutting the fruits. Now it's time to eat them.

10:20am - I can see him but I'm not sure what he's doing. The teacher is demonstrating something, he's watching. The thing about these webcams is that I hope there's audio as well.

10:50am - No sign of him. (I found out in the evening that he was doing a painting at the back)

12:00pm - The tables are laid for lunch but no one is around. Could they be in the garden? Or perhaps they're washing up for lunch.

12:15pm - They are having lunch but I can't see Dom.

12:40pm - The whole morning I've been trying to spot my son in his green shirt, I now find him in a blue one. He must have been painting or gardening earlier on. They're still having lunch.

12:55pm - It's reading time. Everyone has got a book.

1:15pm - Reading time is over. I suppose Dom is now brushing his teeth and washing up.

1:30pm - Dominic is taking his afternoon nap. I wish I can reach into the monitor and give him a squeeze.

2:45pm - Dominic is awake now but no one is around. They are spending a lot of time outdoors today - probably because the weather is so good these days. Very rare.

4:00pm - They're all gathered in front of the teacher. Not sure what they're doing - listening to a story, singing a song or playing a game?

4:30pm - It's tea time!

4:45pm - I'm logging off now. Time to pick up Dom and go home.


Comments:
hi, I'm very curious...is that a day care or school who put a webcam there to let the parents log in so they can see what are their kids doing?
 
It is a private nursery school.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?





Google