Monday, March 01, 2010

 

4-Month-Old Prayer

2-MAR-2010:

IMG_0505

Thank you God for the delicious milk that I just had.
Thank you God for my daddy and mummy who love me so much.
Thank you God for my brother who is simply fantastic and funny.

On behalf of my brother, I thank you God for the McDonald's burger that he had for lunch.
My brother would also like to thank you God for the McDonald's chips.
And the coke.
And the ice-cream.

Dear Lord, please let me grow up quickly so that I can taste the McDonald's burger.
And the McDonald's chips.
And the coke.
And the ice-cream.
My brother said they were delicious.

Thank you God for everything, thank you for bringing me into this world.

Father in heaven, please bring my daddy home safely to us.
Let him bring back lots of toys and pretty stuffs for us.
Please remind my daddy to bring home a birthday gift for mummy.

God, I also pray for my brother to be good.
Quick to obey and slow to talk back.
So that mummy will have more time for me.
But most of all God, please keep all of us healthy and safe.
Amen!


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?





Google