Thursday, March 04, 2010

 

Office Party

5-MAR-2010:

On Tuesday, there was a CNY celebration at Taylor's. According to the others, there is one every year. Basically, there was a variety of food, lion dance and other performances. I left early (because of my babies).

This is what I had: Ikan bakar, yong tau foo, roast lamb with garlic bread and salad, popiah.

IMG_0556

This is what I had the second round: Fried chicken wing, char kuey teow, tempura and ais kacang. There was assam laksa and curry noodles as well but I ran out of time - needed to leave before everyone did otherwise there may be a jam. But before I left, I managed to 'ta-pau' some chocolate cake and tarts for Dom.

IMG_0557

IMG_0553

IMG_0554

IMG_0555

IMG_0558

IMG_0560


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?





Google