Wednesday, March 26, 2008

 

Not Only Did He Hold His Poo at the Nursery ...

26-MAR-2008:

We know from his second day in the nursery that Dominic would hold his poo with all his might until he gets home, so we let him "clear his system" every morning before sending him to the nursery. Last Thursday, a day before Good Friday, Dominic's nursery was closed for the 2nd half of the day for staff training. Daddy worked from home that day and picked him after lunch.

That evening, the moment I stepped through the door after work, Dominic came running to me with a pained expression on his face. I knew that expression. I asked him if he wanted to "mm-mm" and he said yes. Oh dear ... the moment I put him on the toilet seat, he did a huge one.

Daddy was reading a book in the living room when he heard the "plop!" of the poo falling into the toilet bowl and he laughed. I quickly questioned why daddy didn't let Dominic do his poo and daddy replied by saying "He didn't tell me he wanted to." Imagine the poor boy has been holding his poo for God knows how long until mummy got home!


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?





Google