Wednesday, May 07, 2008

 

KL Diary at Day 4

7-MAY-2008:

Late last night, Dominic developed a temperature. It was another tough night, needless to say. This morning, I weighed myself and I was only 44kg. I am now officially underweight according to my BMI - but I'm not complaining. :p

Dominic was fine during the day and he had a good time playing with slides together with his two "gor-gor". But when evening came, his temperature got higher and higher despite after taking medication. I got a shock when his temperature reached 40.3 degree celcius - he had never had such a high temperature before. It's 10:30pm now and he's fine for the moment. I think it will be another tough night.

Daddy is still having stomach discomfort. My whole family is sick! No wonder I am losing weight. I wanted to eat satay, chicken rice, nasi lemak, rendang, pan mee, sushi, and many more but that will have to wait.

Next year, I need to keep a few things in mind, one of which is not to commit to any outstation excursions - such as the Redang trip. I have a feeling that I'm not going to enjoy it very much given the current circumstances.


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?





Google