Monday, April 28, 2008

 

I'm Fit

28-APR-2008:

The Wii Fit finally arrived today. It is so cool. It has a Balance Board which you stand on while performing yoga, muscle exercise, aerobics and balance exercise. I actually felt better after following the yoga routine for about 20 minutes. You choose your own virtual personal trainer and it assesses your fitness on a daily basis. The results are plotted on a graph so that you can see if you have improved.

It also acts as a weighing scale. Today, I weighed myself for the first time after the miscarriage and I'm 45kg - which means I have lost 3.3kg. I can't believe it. It's great. Now I can tuck in a few extra pieces of chocolate cake. Dominic is 12kg - which is roughly his normal weight.


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?





Google