Friday, May 09, 2008

 

KL Diary at Day 5

8-MAY-2008:

Dominic is still having mild fever but he is lively and playful. Daddy is still having mild diarrhoea and eating only plain Gardenia bread - poor thing. I met up with ex-colleagues for seafood dinner tonite but Dominic and daddy weren't able to make it. It was the best dinner I've had since I came back.

Yesterday, my MIL finally got me alone and started a conversation about my recent miscarriage. I only roughly told her what happened. And then, the "words" that I've been anticipating came out of her mouth - maybe I walked too much, maybe I didn't eat right, maybe I lifted something heavy, etc, etc. They were all maybe things that I did. I just listened and nodded. MAYBE. Anyway, she meant well and only wanted to advise me to be careful next time. Well, I will be more careful next time, although there is no medical proof that suggest my lifestyle caused the miscarriage. I haven't had such a long chat with my MIL in a very long time.

I went shopping again today and spent quite a lot of money. Haha! I kept telling myself that I only shop once a year - but that's not exactly true. :p It was all daddy's fault. He told me to go out and take a break while Dominic was taking his nap, so I drove myself to Mid Valley.


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?





Google