Thursday, May 29, 2008

 

Perhaps Better

29-MAY-2008:

I suppose yesterday was a better day than the day before. Dominic was already whining and crying before dinner. He kept telling me he was hungry and that he wanted corn flakes, milk, cookies, etc, but I didn't want to give him anything before dinner. Finally, when I had the first dish prepared (i.e. brocolli), he picked on it at the kitchen counter again and again. He was really hungry! At dinner, he finished 1.5 bowls of rice, had a very small bowl of soup, two Oreos, two crackers, 1.5 cup of chocolate milk and a quarter of a banana. And then, he had milk before bed.

There was no drama during bath time, bed time, etc. He went to bed early.

On the other hand, we haven't had any luck with finding a nursery. SIGH! Well ... do you know of any aunties who would like to be my babysitter for 2-3 months?


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?





Google