Monday, December 08, 2008

 

More Movies

8-DEC-2008:

At work, I have recently been upgraded to a 20-inch widescreen High Definition flat screen LCD TV which is now sitting side by side with my monitor, which means while typing on the keyboard and 'working' I can now glance sideways to watch TV. *BIG GRIN*. The only downside is that I can't turn the volume on. I can of course plug on earphones but that would be too conspicuous, therefore I turned on the subtitles instead.

Last week, I ordered Sex and the City from pay-per-view movies. For those of you who watched this movie in Malaysia can you tell me if you've missed:
1) The scene where Samantha laid naked pretending to be a sushi dish?
2) The various scenes where Samantha's neighbour Dante was getting on with the boobies?
3) Dante under the shower?
4) The full frontal of Miranda when she was with Steve?

Hmm ... I don't know what else you might have missed.

Last night, we watched Ratatouille (is that how you spell it?). This one is really, really good although a bit bizarre. I also watched Rush Hour 3. This one is probably an old one. It's been playing out for ages but I kept thinking that I've seen it. Next on the list is the Bond movie Quantum of Solace - it has been sitting in the box for ages but Daniel Craig does not appeal to me the way he does to many other women. :-D


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?





Google