Sunday, November 09, 2008

 

End of Year Checkpoint

9-NOV-2008:

Less than 2 months before the year ends and I think it's time to give my 2008 new year resolutions an evaluation.

(1) I said I was going to eat healthier and exercise more. Alright. I now eat home cooked food all the time, with organic and free range ingredients whenever possible. However, on the topic of exercise, I think I need to work a little bit harder. It was going well until recently when the weather got so cold and I just wouldn't get out of bed until I absolutely had to. I would mark this as 70% achieved.

(2) I said I was going to go to bed earlier, ideally at 10:30pm. Sometimes, it happened and sometimes (like today) it didn't. I would mark this as 50% achieved.

And because it is already 30 mins past my intended bed time, it is time for me to log off now.


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?





Google