Friday, November 14, 2008

 

Halloween 2008

14-NOV-2008:

Okay, I've finally managed to get the pictures out of the phone. I swear I will not take any photos using that phone again.

Halloween fell on Oct 31 and since it was a Friday I was at work when Dominic went trick or treating with his teachers and classmates. Daddy bought him a vampire cloak, devil ears and a monster mask, which he wore on the vampire cloak. When we tried to get him to put it on at home, he refused to, but that evening when I picked him up from the nursery, he insisted NOT to take it off - he simply loved it and was wearing the cloak for the next 2 days. Maybe it had something to do with this loot that he collected during trick or treat.

CIMG4589

Children knocked on our doors that night, as expected. This was my 3rd Halloween since I got here. The first time round, I had no idea and when somebody rang the doorbell I opened the door and got a horrible shock when a bunch of kids in skeleton masks shouted "Trick or Treat!" at me. I had to send them away because I really had nothing for them, but they didn't "trick" me.

The second time round, I totally forgot about it until the day itself so again we didn't prepare anything. This time were living in a flat and when someone knocked on the door, we just pretended that no one was home. Haha!

IMAGE_002

IMAGE_001


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?





Google