Wednesday, December 10, 2008

 

So Tired

10-DEC-2008:

Dominic has a rash on his right hand that has persisted for a whole week. Yesterday, since I was feeling sick myself, I decided to skive off work and took the opportunity to get Dominic checked out by a doctor. The appointment with the doctor was at 2:40pm and I told the nursery that I would be picking him up at 2:30pm. He normally takes a nap from 1pm to 2:45pm and I requested the staff to wake him up a little bit earlier that day.

The doctor said that it was mild eczema and all he needs is moisturizing. So I sent Dom back to the nursery and went to the pharmacy to pick up his prescription.

Dom came home at 5:30pm as usual and no difference from any other day, we sat down for dinner together at 6pm. Since he wasn't done yet when I was, I left him at the table to eat while I did the dishes, and when I came back, he was fast alseep and snoring at the dinner table!

So I bathed him and got him ready for bed and he slept from 7:30pm last night till 7:30 this morning. Today, I asked his carer if he had a nap yesterday afternoon and as I suspected, he didn't. She had decided to keep him awake because she thought it would be better than waking up a grumpy toddler in the middle of his nap.


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?





Google