Thursday, January 15, 2009

 

It's a bit quiet today ...

15-JAN-2008:

I'm so used to having hot debates in this *forum* that I actually feel a bit lonely today because no one has posted anything at all today. Those debates actually made my boring days a little bit more bearable.

So ... what have I got to say today? I had a haircut a couple of days ago. Did I mention that there's a hair saloon in my office? Awesome. Their tag line says "Get your weekend back". I just dialed an extension, made an appointment (basically I could have any slot I wanted because there was no businesss) and had my hair done during office hours. Despite the boring work (or lack of work), this is the best company I've ever worked for.

The hairdresser was a Thai woman and this time I only gave her high level requirements, i.e. something different and not boring. She did check how short I'm willing to go though. I don't have a photo of me but I can describe my hair. It's short at the back and longer at the sides. The sides frame the face, something like Posh Spice. :-D Well, at least that's how I looked two days ago. After the first wash, it's not so posh anymore. Haha!

I had a good time chatting with the hairdresser as well. I usually don't like to talk when I have my hair done but I noticed that recently perhaps I'm too deprived of female company - both at work (my workplace is so male dominated) and outside, that I readily chat with any female who is willing to talk to me.


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?





Google