Thursday, April 10, 2008

 

Which Way Would You Go?

10-Apr-2008:

Last weekend daddy and I was roaming around Homebase - something that resembles the Jusco Home Centre at 1 Utama. Not that we have our own home in London but let's just say that we were "window shopping". :-)

So we looked at leather sofas and tried them out and we looked at kitchen designs and told ourselves we want this and we want that for our house when we eventually move back to M'sia. And then we looked at bathrooms and daddy pointed out a bath tub saying "That should fit our bathroom nicely." At that instant, I finally realized that by "our bathroom" he meant our old apartment back in KL. All the while I was having a totally different image. I was thinking we were going to get a bigger house with a garden.

When I questioned him about it, daddy started to paint a picture in my mind, which I must say was pretty appealing. We have already paid up the mortgage of the apartment. There are 3 bedrooms and two bathrooms - just enough for ourselves and two kids. It's not too big to maintain and we don't need a maid. We probably just need to spend a bit to renovate and upgrade it. We have enough cash in the bank to buy ourselves each a nice car, so basically we won't need to pay any loans at all if we continue staying in the old apartment. Whatever we earn will be "free for spending". When you think about it, that sounds fantastic doesn't it?

I would say moving back to the old apartment is Plan B. I still want a place with more room and a walk-in wardrobe. And what about my library? Where is it gonna be? Haha!


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?





Google