Wednesday, December 10, 2008

 

Can You Spot Me (or Yourself)?

10-DEC-2008:

When *somebody* tagged me in a photo on Facebook and I haven't seen that *somebody* since probably I was 15, I knew that photo would have to be from the good old times when we were young, carefree and naive. This photo was taken when we were 13. For those of you who knew me back then, no doubt you'll spot me easily so I hope you don't give it away, ok.

Looking at this photo and at every face, it was overwhelming recalling the crazy times we've had and seeing how everyone has turned out to be. I, for example, was one of the most tom-boyish and undomestic girl (if feels weird even to refer to myself as a girl). Who would have thought that I would one day be a domestic goddess *ahem* who cooks 7 days a week? But then come to think of it, we were ALL tomboys who liked to stand on tables and play football using that *seed* that fell from the tree - does anyone remember that? And the sensible geeky, specky maths genius Leng Ai is now gorgeous and elegant, not to mention did some pretty crazy stuffs - not that sensible after all it seems? :p And my buddy who sat next to me in class in now a HR director with a multi-national company! Ellen as usual had her own opinions and knew exactly what she wanted. Who else would sit in a science class, drop Add Maths and take art instead?

Looking at this photo, I also realized that I was never classmates with Lan - or were we in the same class in Standard 6? And Suet See is not in this picture - perhaps we were only classmates in Form 4/5? Seriously, my memory is not helping.

I also remember that I was rather close to this girl Sook Yean (she's in the photo) who also called herself Cynthia. But when I hooked up with her recently via Facebook, she has changed her name to Rachel. Heh!


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?





Google