Thursday, December 11, 2008

 

I am Indecisive

11-DEC-2008:

I am about to pack for our Germany trip and I'm wondering if I should put Dominic on nappies during our holidays. He doesn't use nappies now except bedtime but from previous experiences I know that we'll be on the run all the time when we're traveling and it won't be easy looking for a public toilet. Plus, normally Dom will just fall asleep in his buggy when he's tired and there will be no such thing as getting him to wee-wee first before taking a nap because basically we won't know when he will fall asleep. And since it's winter, we can't just pull down his pants and say wee-wee in that bush over there (we actually did that a few times in London and in Malaysia - hehe - daddy said it was natural fertilizer for the plants).

This time though we'll traveling to the outskirts of Germany and hence will be driving. What my aunt used to do was to keep an empty bottle in the car that her son could pee into. I think maybe I'll do that too. That is if he doesn't refuse to pee into the bottle. I can imagine him saying "Mummy, I want the toilet. I don't like the bottle." I think nappies are so much more convenient. Heh!


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?





Google