Friday, January 23, 2009

 

I'm a C!

23-Jan-2009:

I'm now seated at Starship (a children's play gym at 1 Utama) and there's free wi-fi and I have my iPhone with me. Dom is totally enjoying himself. As a matter of fact he has enjoyed every moment since we came back to this land and there is not enough hours in a day. By the way, the entrance fee to the play gym is RM18. Some say it's expensive but I think I'll come back.

Anyway, yesterday I went to get some bras and the sales lady asked what size I am. Well, I used to be a 32A but somehow as I got older (perhaps after giving birth) I've *upgraded* to a B. So yesterday I told the sales lady that I'm a 32B and she looked at me skeptically, and with a few clever whisk and twists of her measuring tape she confidentally announced that I'm a 32C! Looks like I've *improved* again! She even went with me into the dressing room to confirm that she was right and I have to admit she was. Hehe! Can't believe I've been wearing the wrong size all these while.


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?





Google